Everyday Mom's Meals: Church Supper #30
_____

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Church Supper #30

Whew....It's hard to believe we've met here in the ~EMM "church basement" 30 times now! I so look forward to this every week to see what everyone shares and what yummy things we can all find inspiration from. I hope this week treated you well and maybe even Spring found you, even for a brief period. We almost hit 70 on Wednesday, so we know it's not long now.

Last week's most viewed recipe was :






Congrats!! Please feel free to grab my "Featured On" button!

Please link up your favorite recipes from this past week, or any you would love to share. And always remember, I wish you God's blessings all week long~

Rules:

1. Feel free to link up as many recipes as you like!

2. Link up to your ACTUAL recipe, not just your homepage. Much easier to find you that way!

3. Include a link back to EMM on your recipe post or grab my button!

4. Leave comments so I can visit you back!

5. Visit at least 2 other sites and tell them you joined them at my Church Supper!

6. Follow my blog here w/ GFC and on Facebook :)



5 comments:

Winnie said...

Hi Krista

I'm sharing today my "Poppy-Seed Shortbread Squares" and my "Flower-shape Challah"

Thank you very much for hosting and hope you're having a great weekend
Winnie

Denise said...

Gosh, thanks everyone for making my biscuits the most viewed.!! Thanks Krista for hosting !! Have a great weekend will be back later to post .

Denise

Kim (Sunflower Supper Club) said...

Good Morning Krista! I've posted my Chicken and Noodle Casserole. Thanks so much for hosting! Have a wonderful week.
~Kim

Cindy~ Hun, What's for Dinner? said...

Happy Sunday Krista. Hope your weather is as beautiful as ours today. Thanks for hosting and I hope you have a blessed week!!

Heidi said...

Thanks for letting me share my Maple Roasted Chicken and Vegetables this week!